Dates and times
There are many ways to stay connected with us. We encourage open dialogue and will work to answer your questions. Follow the project on Twitter at www
Week of July 6, 2020
Canadian Port of Entry
- Crews are well into wick drain installation with approximately 116,000 complete out of 120,000.
- 650,000 metric tonnes of engineered fill and surcharge material has been placed so far. This equals 15,000 truckloads.
Canadian Bridge site
- Continue the assembly of the tower crane elements within the foundation of the bridge towers
- Concrete pour in the north footing is complete in the first of three levels
- Continued work on the south tower footing