Dates and times
There are many ways to stay connected with us. We encourage open dialogue and will work to answer your questions. Follow the project on Twitter at www
Week of March 30, 2020
Construction Activities - What you need to know
Canadian Port of Entry
- Crews are well into wick drain installation with approximately 70,000 complete out of 150,000.
- 600,000 Metric tonnes of engineered fill and surcharge material has been placed so far. This equals 15000 truckloads.
- 600,000 Metric tonnes of engineered fill and surcharge material has been placed of Feb 28th.
Canadian Bridge site
- Work continues with the installation of the Casing for the Side Span Drilled Shafts.
- Continue the assembly of the tower crane elements within the foundation.
- Work continues with the installation of the casing for the side span drilled shafts.