Dates and times
There are many ways to stay connected with us. We encourage open dialogue and will work to answer your questions. Follow the project on Twitter at www
Construction Activities - Canada
Week of October 11, 2021
Sandwich Street - NEW
- To prepare for future construction activities, underground survey work will be conducted for at least five days starting on October 4, 2021.
- Work will occur between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily on Sandwich Street between John B Avenue westward to the intersection of Sandwich and Broadway. Travelers should be aware of traffic signage, cones, and obey the directions of traffic flaggers.
- Traffic could be reduced to one lane at times.
- Access to businesses will be maintained at all times.
Canadian Port of Entry
- Underground servicing work continues for maintenance building
- Excavation, layout, subgrade inspections, building formwork, reinforcing steel and concrete placements continue for main building
- Mechanical underground work continues as formwork, reinforcing steel and concrete placement for the foundation walls continue for secondary inspection building.
- Permanent grade raise and surcharge ongoing in return to USA bridge area and east gateway
Canadian Bridge site
- Concrete and rebar work continue for north and south towers
- Rebar and formwork continue on the back span piers
- Temporary H piles on the back span are being completed