Dates and times
There are many ways to stay connected with us. We encourage open dialogue and will work to answer your questions. Follow the project on Twitter at www
Week of November 23, 2020
Canadian Port of Entry
- Wick drain installation work is complete with 133,000 wick drains installed on the Canadian Port of Entry.
- Surcharge operations continue
- 650,000 metric tonnes of engineered fill and surcharge material has been placed so far. This equals 15,000 truckloads.
Canadian Bridge site
- Rebar Installation work continues on tower footings
- Installation of the Tower Base Platform in the North Footing is ongoing