Dates and times
There are many ways to stay connected with us. We encourage open dialogue and will work to answer your questions. Follow the project on Twitter at www
Construction Activities - Canada
Week of January 10, 2022
Canadian Port of Entry
- Crews complete the waterproofing for the hydro vault walls on the maintenance building while work continues on the underground services, the block walls and the installation of the interior plumbing and electrical rough-ins.
- Structural steel erection work continues for the main building.
- Underground utility work continues for the secondary inspection building.
- Reinforcing steel and formwork activities continue for the client processing building.
- Crews are completing the placement for the foundation piers and footings.
- Importing sand and placement work continues for the return to USA bridge area
Canadian Bridge site
- Concrete and rebar work continue to lift the north and south towers. The tower legs currently stand at 129 metres/423 feet in height.
- Corbel falsework are in the final preparations for concrete placement.
- Rebar, concrete and formwork continue on the back span piers and columns.
- Pile driving activities continue in the approach bridge area.