Construction Activities: United States
Dates and times provided below may change due to weather conditions and other factors affecting construction activities. Although this list is intended to be comprehensive, unavoidable emergency road detours and road closures may occur. Please watch for workers when travelling in the area. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
There are many ways to stay connected with us. We encourage open dialogue and will work to answer your questions. Follow the project on Twitter at www.twitter.com/WDBAbridge, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GordieHoweBridge, and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/wdba-apwd for updates on construction or call 1-844-322-1773.
Week of February 4, 2019
- Crews will continue survey and soil boring work in ths area. As work advances, crews will begin toinstall fencing, erosion and sediment controls, cleaning and grubbing, earth work and establishingconstruction entrances/exits. Motorists should be advised road closures at the US POE will takeplace to advance construction work.
- No specific survey work is scheduled at this time, however, contingent intermittent survey work maybe required for various parcels throughout the entire project area for next week. No lane closuresare anticipated.
- Building demolition work is currently planned to occur along S. Post St. between W. Jefferson Ave.and South St., along Waterman St. between South St. and the railroad tracks, and along LivernoisAve. between Fort St. and South St. Intermittent lane closures are expected along various streetsthroughout the footprint. Preliminary site investigation work is scheduled to occur along S. Post St.between Fort St. and South St. and along Livernois Ave. between Fort St. and South St. This work isnot anticipated to impact traffic.
- Preliminary site investigation work is scheduled to occur along Waterman St. between South St.and the railroad tracks. This work is not anticipated to impact traffic.
- Miscellaneous utility work may be occurring on various streets within the footprint.