The Gordie Howe International Bridge project is located within a Control Zone Airspace in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. As such, drone flights, also known as remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS) or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), over the project must comply with flights rules. Read more.
How to navigate the tour
- The 360 dots will allow you to see different vantage points/perspectives of the construction site
- The red dots provide more information about the specific elements of the Canadian construction project sites
- The blue dots provide more information about the specific elements of the US construction project sites
- The yellow dots will take you to a different component of the project
- The “walking person” takes you back to the main space view